LV

BeMyLove

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak

HBVgmNDY_o.jpg

Deadlocked by Joel Goldman | 366.59 KB
English | N/A Pages

Title: 03 - Deadlocked (Lou Mason Thrillers)
Author: Joel Goldman
Year: 2012​

Description:
Crime writers' favoriteDeadlocked - A Lou Mason thriller
Ryan Kowalczyk denied slaughtering a young couple even after his best friend turned against him, sending him to death row. When Lou Mason is hired to prove Ryan's innocence, someone does whatever it takes to stop him. And the deeper Mason probes, the greater the danger...until the past and present collide in an explosion of fear, deceit, corruption and murder.
If you like Scott Turow's riveting legal thrillers and Catherine Coulter's nerve racking suspense, you'll love Deadlocked, Joel Goldman's fourth Lou Mason thriller.
Praise for Deadlocked
"A certain death penalty case and execution is the catalyst in Joel Goldman's legal thriller, Deadlocked. The fourth Lou Mason case is the best and most thought provoking and when the action starts it is a real page turner delivered by a pro."
Mystery Scene Magazine
"This is one of the finest legal thrillers I've read in years. Deadlocked is on a par with anything written by Scott Turow or John Grisham. Its attention to characters, smooth dialogue, well-crafted plot and superb pacing make me want to read each of Goldman's previous three novels."
Al Nye The Lawyer Guy
"In his fourth novel, attorney-turned-author Joel Goldman delivers a well-plotted legal thriller that takes an insightful look at capital punishment and questions of guilt. Deadlocked's brisk pace is augmented by Goldman's skill at creating realistic characters and believable situations."
Oline H. Cogdill, Orlando Sun Sentinel
"Joel Goldman is a 'sleeper' in modern murder mystery novels. With Baldacci, Connolly, Grisham, Sandord, Flynn and others hitting the bestseller lists regularly, Joel Goldman belongs there as well. Once he is read by more they will become fans he a household name. He writes with the best of them and I read them all."
Deane Story
A real treat from one of the best crime writers around!
If you love brilliant plotting, sparkling dialogue and a hero who's as flawed and human as he is heroic, you'll love Lou Mason. If you can't resist an un-put-downable legal thriller with plenty of guts and the confidence to wax lyrical, you'll adore it. Joel Goldman paints a realistic and compelling portrait of the criminal side of historic Kansas City with a thrill a minute!
Grab your copy of Deadlocked now and get ready to stay up all night. Don't miss the blistering action and thrilling excitement in the first Lou Mason thriller, Motion To Kill. And then enjoy Shakedown and The Dead Man, two Joel Goldman thrillers featuring ex-FBI Special Agent Jack Davis.
"I'm in my sixth decade as a fourth generation Kansas Citian. I spent twenty-eight years as a trial lawyer and plan to spend at least as many as a writer. I started writing when one of my law partners complained about another and I suggested we write a murder mystery, kill the SOB off in the first chapter and spend the rest of the book figuring out who did it. So I did. Read the rest of the story at my websites, joelgoldman.com and joelgoldman.co.uk."
Joel Goldman

Review
"A legal thriller written the way criminal law should be practiced: from the gut....One of the premier crime novels of the year."

DOWNLOAD:

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!