LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
uHXlMloS_o.png
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 16,19 MB​

I'm Fraction Calculator Plus and I'm the best and easiest way to deal with everyday fraction problems.

Whether you're checking homework, preparing recipes, or working on craft or even construction projects, i can help
  • Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
  • Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
  • Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.

I'm attractive and effective and i make great use of either a phone or tablet display
  • I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
  • My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
  • Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
  • NEW! Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
  • It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.

? PLUS version

Author: Digitalchemy
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

vAvBU3y.gif

⭐Fraction Calculator Plus V5.7.5 ✅ (16.19 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!