• - A programokat kötelező ellátni prefix-szel.
    -Kötelező képet, borítót kirakni a tartalomról, ellenkező esetben törölni fogjuk.
    -Ha megszűnik a képet tartalmazó tárhely, ahonnan be lett linkelve, pótlási felszólítást küldünk.
    -A linkeket code tag # közé kell rakni és sima text formában, nem rákattintható linkként.
    -Tiltos olyan tárhelyről linkelés ahol a letöltéshez regisztráció szükséges!
LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
07p1tc1tucug.png
✅ Macro Recorder 3.0.47 | 46.31 MB |

✅ Recording Audio and Video With Jitbit Macro Recorder
One of my favourite software utility that is extremely useful in combination with Windows is named Macro Recorder. I find it extremely helpful both for recording audio and video and as an assistant to Windows Task Manager, which is great for automating multiple tasks. It also integrates very well with Windows explorer so can be used as task manager or for displaying tool tips while in Windows explorer. In this article I will show you how to use it. The first thing I found out was that I could use Jitbit for macro recording as well as recording repetitive tasks. Jitbit is one of those excellent freeware software that allows a great deal of customization and functions. Jitbit macro recorder is extremely user friendly, easy to install and use and has a very user friendly interface.
Once installation was complete I started to test the software by running the program in it's trial mode. After running the program the first time, it failed to start the first time, but after restarting it worked perfectly. To test playback performance of the software, I disabled all autopilot repeat functions except for playback and started up the program without any audio inputs. Video playback was flawless and all input/output functions were active. The program performed well and performed identically in both Windows explorer and Windows task manager. The best part was that it was able to seamlessly integrate with my Microsoft office suite and did not show any performance hitches during high loads.

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

dhopl7z3z56r.png

------------------------------------*****------------------------------------

⭐️ Macro Recorder 3.0.47 (46.31 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!