• - A programokat kötelező ellátni prefix-szel.
    -Kötelező képet, borítót kirakni a tartalomról, ellenkező esetben törölni fogjuk.
    -Ha megszűnik a képet tartalmazó tárhely, ahonnan be lett linkelve, pótlási felszólítást küldünk.
    -A linkeket code tag # közé kell rakni és sima text formában, nem rákattintható linkként.
    -Tiltos olyan tárhelyről linkelés ahol a letöltéshez regisztráció szükséges!
LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
d51ocl1esxe6.png

Mozzaik Dither Demo is a new dithering algorithm developed using knowledge of the DSD sigma delta modulators developed for Mozzaik Upsampler.

Dithering VST3 demo plugin for Windows 64bit and MacOS (Intel and Apple Silicon) that decorrelates dithering noise from the signal. Principle is to allow quantization noise a room to breathe and decorrelate it from input signal. That way you will have more natural sound and the quantization noise will not distort input signal. It is a new algorithm that Bob Katz will test soon. I would like you to test it and give me a feedback. You can download Mozzaik Dither fromhttps://mozzaik-audio.com. Demo is limited to 1 minute and then you will press On toggle again. Message me "the dev" if you would like a private build with less limiting time.

------------------------------------*****------------------------------------

Mozzaik Dither v1.1.0 (1.14 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!