LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
l6tyi1kg3t8b.png
Advanced Python Tips | 82 | Rahul Agarwal |​

Learning a language is easy. However, learning to write a language and writing a language in an optimized way are two different things.

Learning a language is easy. Whenever I start with a new language, I focus on a few things like operations and loops common to every language, and it is a breeze to get started with writing code in any language.

However, learning to write code in a language and writing a language in an optimized way are two different things.

Every Language has some ingredients which make it unique. Yet, a new programmer to any language will invariably do some forced overfitting.

In this book, I will explain some simple constructs provided by Python, some essential tips, and some use cases I regularly use in my Data Science work. Most of the book is of a practical nature, and you will find it beaming with examples.

✅ Contents of Download:
⭐️ advancedpythontips.epub (17.92 MB)
⭐️ advancedpythontips.pdf (17.36 MB)

------------------------------------*****------------------------------------

✅ Advanced Python Tips A Simple Book on Advanced Python Concepts (2022 Update) (Leanpub) (35.28 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!