LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
1CAtsVIg_o.jpg
Beyond the Mountain | Steve House
2009 | 9780979065958​

"An exceptional book." - Winner - Boardman Tasker Prize 2009 Winner - Mountain Literature Award, Banff Mountain Book Festival 2009 Reinhold Messner calls Steve House the best high-altitude climber in the world today, an honour he declines. "Being called the 'best,'" says Steve, "makes me very uncomfortable. My intention is to be as good as I can be. Mountaineering is too complex to be squeezed into a competition. It is simply not something that lends itself to comparison. Climbing is about process, not achievement. The moment your mind wanders away from the task of the climbing at hand will be the moment you fail." Beyond the Mountain is the award-winning title from Steve House - arguably the world's leading high-altitude climber. Winner of the prestigious Boardman Tasker Prize for Mountain Literature in 2009, Beyond the Mountain is now available in the UK and Ireland thanks to Vertebrate Publishing. Steve House built his reputation on ascents throughout the Alps, Canada,...

Contents of Download:
Beyond the Mountain by Steve House.epub (9.23 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (This link is only available for premium members)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!