LV

BeMyLove

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak

434386213_btrzyt9p09i5.jpg

Getting into Guinness - One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest Journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book - Being Me With OCD | 5.89 MB
English | 317 Pages

Title: Being Me with OCD
Author: Alison Dotson
Year: 2013​

Description:
Part memoir, part self-help for teens, Being Me with OCD tells the story of how obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) dragged the author to rock bottom-and how she found hope, got help, and eventually climbed back to a fuller, happier life. In the United States, about 1 in 100 adults and 1 in 200 kids have obsessive-compulsive disorder; the age of onset in more than 50 percent of adult cases is before age 15. Using anecdotes, self-reflection, guest essays, and thorough research, Dotson explains what OCD is and how readers with OCD can begin to get better. The essays in the book by teens with OCD provide additional perspectives of OCD so all readers can see themselves reflected in the book. The eBook format makes content readily accessible for teens seeking information on a sensitive and personal topic. With humor, specific advice, and an inspiring, been-there-beat-that attitude, readers will find the book simultaneously touching and practical.

DOWNLOAD:

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!