LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
NQkZuc.gqh48f3jwd6w.jpg
Scientific Art - Theory and Manifest | 184 | Anamura Alententa - Francisco Mora Lucas |​

Do you want to understand more about why technology projects fail, and what you might be able to do about it?

Do you want to become a better engineer and be more effective at changing your world?

If you answer yes to these questions, this book may help you!

Through this book, I want to make you a better engineer.
The world is changing. Perhaps you've noticed? Technology trends are evolving towards newer, higher levels of complexity. Our engineering practice may not be keeping up. Don't take my word for it - look at the numerous budget overruns, delays, and functionality failures of big projects like space shuttles Challenger and Columbia, Berlin-Brandenburg Airport or London's Elizabeth Line underground railway.

Does it worry you too? Do you want to understand more about why technology projects fail, and what you might be able to do about it?

Over two decades of working to try to avoid project disasters on large engineering projects, I have picked up insights, skills, and knowledge that might provide some answers. This book is an introduction to a wide range of holistic engineering themes that complement an engineer's physics-based university education. It is a collection of short chapters that aim purely to achieve awareness of a topic, and provide pointers to sources of more detailed information.

Work in progress: structure and content may change! Feedback is welcome.
Originally, the intent was to actually produce 101 different small articles and compile them together into one volume. I wasn't happy with the structure of this (and the likely book length would have been excessive) so I am trialling a new structure with fewer parts, and will begin to merge some of the empty chapter headings together so that they don't all get their own individual section. I think this will work better and prove to be a more effective way to introduce a range of subjects, rather than get stuck in too many deep dives. Your feedback and thoughts on this are welcome.

Contents of Download:
How to excel in engineering A collection of notes, knowledge and insight from real engineering experience.pdf (858.07 KB)

Uploadgig Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!