LV

BeMyLove

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak

448622577_lnsd2rc19ii4.jpg

Paper Tiger An Obsessed Golfer's Quest to Play with the Pros by Tom Coyne | 678.7 KB
English | N/A Pages

Title: Paper Tiger
Author: Tom Coyne
Year: 2006​

Description:
'think country-club clinic meets Navy Seals training. I will pay any price, bear any burden, leave my home to follow the seasons, build my own swing studio in the basement, construct a practice green in my backyard. . . . Everything the big boys have access to, I want double.? Like most amateur golfers, Tom Coyne had often wondered whether the pros won because they were more talented or because they were more obsessed. Overweight and burdened by a 14 handicap, he decided to find out for himself what it takes to play like a pro.
Charting his journey?which included hiring top golf gurus such as Dr. Jim Suttie?Paper Tiger takes readers from the Michelob tournament (a win for Tom) to the Australian Tour, where forty-mile-per-hour winds and a driving rain scare off his Japanese partners. With each chapter, he tracks his weight alongside his handicap, pursuing his dream with a reckless abandon that comes to involve hardcore diets, pricey technology, even psychologists....

DOWNLOAD:

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!