LV

BeMyLove

Power User
Utoljára online
Fórum megtekintése Külföldi könyvek
Díjak

447415289_cb3h2xvwvd98.jpg

Unlocking Lyme Myths, Truths, and Practical Solutions for Chronic Lyme Disease by William Rawls | 1.9 MB
N/A | N/A Pages

Title: Unlocking Lyme
Author: William Rawls
Year: 2017​

Description:
"My greatest credential as a physician treating Lyme disease is that I've lived it. I've experienced virtually every symptom of Lyme disease, and in the process, learned exactly what it takes to overcome it." - Bill Rawls, MDLyme disease is one of the most puzzling illnesses on the planet. Anyone who has suffered from its debilitating symptoms knows the frustrations of trying to find a cure.Many sufferers drag themselves from one doctor or alternative practitioner to the next, getting lost in a maze of lab tests, prescription drugs, procedures and remedies. Thousands of dollars and months (or years) later, they realize they are no better off than where they started - in misery.Unlocking Lyme puts an end to this desperate quest. Written by Dr. Bill Rawls, a physician who overcame Lyme disease himself, this book is a comprehensive, practical resource full of solutions that work.What took Dr. Rawls 10 years to learn through intense research and personal experience, you can now learn...

DOWNLOAD:

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!