2026-09-24. 17:35
![[Kép: NC02MzMwLmpwZWc.jpeg]](https://i.discogs.com/8E5XES_cOv7Ta4VFuiI94hCGMWqM0uX_464B0MnU7G0/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:586/w:600/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTcyNDQ3/OTAtMTQzNzAzOTE3/NC02MzMwLmpwZWc.jpeg)
Neil Diamond - The Essential (2001)
Rock/Mp3 320kbps/326Mb
Tracklist:
Disc 1
01 - Solitary Man
02 - Cherry, Cherry
03 - I Got The Feelin' (Oh No, No)
04 - Kentucky Woman
05 - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon
06 - You Got To Me
07 - Red, Red Wine
08 - Thank The Lord For The Night Time
09 - I'm A Believer
10 - Sweet Caroline
11 - Song Sung Blue
12 - Holly Holy
13 - I Am... I Said
14 - Cracklin' Rosie
15 - Play Me (Live)
16 - Morningside (Live)
17 - Crunchy Granola Suite (Live)
18 - Brooklyn Roads (Live)
19 - Soolaimon (Live)
Disc 2
01 - America
02 - Hello Again
03 - Love On The Rocks
04 - Captain Sunshine (Live)
05 - He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother (Live)
06 - Medley Yes I Will & Lady Magdalene (Live)
07 - Shilo (Live)
08 - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show (Live)
09 - If You Know What I Mean
10 - Beautiful Noise
11 - You Don't Bring Me Flowers
12 - Desiree
13 - Forever In Blue Jeans
14 - September Morn
15 - I've Been This Way Before
16 - Yesterday's Songs
17 - Heartlight
18 - Headed For The Future
19 - You Are The Best Part Of Me
Idézet:A kódrészlet megtekintéséhez be kell jelentkezned, vagy nincs jogosultságod a tartalom megtekintéséhez.






