2026-09-27. 20:03
[img] https://i.discogs.com/38iPAC-LEMTFh34xPy...pwZWc.jpeg[/img]
Ozzy Osbourne – Phoenix Rising, Arizona 1996
Rock/Mp3 320kbps/215Mb
Tracklist:
Disc 1
01 - Flying High Again
02 - GoodBye To Romance
03 - Perry Mason
04 - No More Tears
05 - I Just Want You
06 - I Dont Want To Change The World
07 - Suicide Solution
Disc 2
01 - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
02 - Iron Man
03 - Sweet Leaf
04 - Children Of The Grave
05 - Mr. Crowley
06 - War Pigs
07 - Crazy Train
08 - Mama Im Coming Home
09 - Bark at the Moon
Ozzy Osbourne – Phoenix Rising, Arizona 1996
Rock/Mp3 320kbps/215Mb
Tracklist:
Disc 1
01 - Flying High Again
02 - GoodBye To Romance
03 - Perry Mason
04 - No More Tears
05 - I Just Want You
06 - I Dont Want To Change The World
07 - Suicide Solution
Disc 2
01 - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
02 - Iron Man
03 - Sweet Leaf
04 - Children Of The Grave
05 - Mr. Crowley
06 - War Pigs
07 - Crazy Train
08 - Mama Im Coming Home
09 - Bark at the Moon
Idézet:A kódrészlet megtekintéséhez be kell jelentkezned, vagy nincs jogosultságod a tartalom megtekintéséhez.







